Do you want your morning coffee to taste fresh and flavorful? Are you looking to own a solid and sturdy coffee grinder that will help you brew different types of coffee every morning to satisfy your coffee addiction?
Table of Contents
Get a Consistent Coffee Grind Every Time
One of the best manual coffee grinders you can buy for your home and meet your camping or hiking needs is the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder. This unit has a manual ceramic burr mill ensures that the coffee beans’ flavor, aroma, and taste are locked in the ground coffee.
With this coffee grinder, you can make delicious coffee and also learn the art of making different coffee brews at home very easily. The grinder offers 15 different grind size settings to help you make coffee grind for Espresso to French Press.
The impressive features that make the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder a must-buy are below.
- Handground manual coffee grinder makes sure that the user gets a consistent grind every single time and that the full flavor of the coffee is intact in the brew
- A see-through hopper at the top that can hold up to 100 grams of coffee beans
- A quarter twist of the top cover will lock the machine in place so that the coffee beans will not spill out when the beans are ground
- There is a measurement mark on the side of the hopper for quick measurement of the number of coffee beans
- The aluminum handle is side mounted and hence ensures easy and quick mobility
- 40mm conical ceramic burr to ensure even crushing of the coffee beans to any size
- 15 different grind settings are offered as a numbered ring to get the perfect grind for any brewing method
- Very consistent grind size
- Adjustment rings to choose the grind settings
- See through the hopper and collection jars
- Solid and sturdy construction
- Many parts need to be cleaned, and most are not dishwasher-safe.
- The handle is non-removable.
- It needs more space than other products.
One of the best portable manual coffee grinders you can buy for your home is the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder. It is a ceramic conical burr grinder that ensures every bit of the ground coffee is full of flavor, richness, and taste.
This Handground manual coffee grinder ensures that the flavors and aromas locked inside every coffee bean are fully extracted. Using ceramic burrs ensures that the coffee’s flavor, aroma, and taste are not lost when it is powdered.
With over 15 different course settings, you can easily make any coffee from Espresso to pore over. The machine offers a marking ring so you can easily choose the coarse setting you want.
Set the ring in 1, and you get an espresso grind. Set the ring to 8 to produce French Press, and so on. The Handground Precision Coffee Grinder is a clear winner and a must for every household.
The Handground Precision Coffee Grinder has to be compared with two other entry-level manual coffee grinders to understand the quality and performance characteristics of the grinder. The first coffee grinder taken for comparison is the Hario Skerton Ceramic coffee mill.
This coffee grinder has dimensions of 16 x 11 x 13 inches and weighs 1.2 pounds, whereas the Handground coffee grinder has just 6 x 4 x 8.5 inches and weighs 1.7 pounds. Since the Handground manual coffee grinder size is less, it saves space on the kitchen countertops and the traveling bags.
The Handground’s coffee bean filling jars and the powder collection jar are both fully transparent, and only the coffee powder collection jar is fully transparent with the Hario Skerton.
The Porlex Mini Stainless Steel Coffee Griner is the other product taken to compare with the Handground coffee grinder. This mini coffee grinder can make 20 grams of coffee at one time.
It is not at all useful if more than 4 to 5 people in a house love coffee. The unit has a stainless steel casing outside and no see-through window in the collection jar to see the amount of coffee powder collected.
By taking a look at the above comparison, it is clear that the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder is an attractive-looking coffee grinder that has got the looks, features, and style to make it a hot favorite among many coffee lovers.
The machine has a fully visible coffee grinder so that the user can see how many coffee beans are in the hopper and the amount of coffee grind collected in the bottom jar.
It also has easy-to-change numbered ring settings to choose the type of coffee coarseness you want. There are 15 different coarse settings on the ring, and making Espresso or pour over or cold brew coffee grind can be done in a few minutes.
With features like a ceramic conical burr mill, 100 grams hopper capacity, consistent grind, and easy-to-use options, the Handground Precision Coffee grinder is a must-have in every home.Check Prices on Amazon