Are you a coffee lover who loves to enjoy freshly brewed coffee daily? Do you want to own a sleek and attractive machine that can grind coffee beans in various ways to give you tasty and yummy coffee every single time?
In this JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder review, we will discuss the features, advantages, and disadvantages of this manual coffee grinder.
Whether it is right for you or. Let’s get into it!
Table of Contents
For Tasty Coffee Every Day Morning
You do not have to look beyond the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder, which uses the highest-grade stainless steel. This coffee mill allows you to have full control of the coarseness of the coffee grind.
Anyone who loves to grind coffee by hand and also loves the pour-over brewing method would fall in love with this wonderful conical burr mill. This is a handy and lightweight coffee grinder you can take when traveling.
The JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is easy to use and clean, and you also get an eyeball of the amount of coffee you have ground. See the best coffee grinders alternative to the JavaPresse.
Its attractive features make the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder one of coffee lovers’ most preferred conical burr coffee grinding mills.
- Inbuilt grind selector that can be adjusted to offer 18 different varieties of coffee coarseness to give you Spice grind, cold brew, French Press, Pour Over Drip, Turkish, Espresso, etc., perfectly
- A compact and portable coffee grinder that will easily fit in your travel bags
- Hand crank mechanism that is 90% less noisy when compared to electric coffee grinders
- Sleek and slim conical burr mill which is easy to hold in one hand
- Ceramic combo burrs that last five times more than the stainless steel blades
- Very simple and easy to use and is built for any coffee lover all over the world
- All-inclusive coffee grinding guide to making the brand of coffee you want
- 18 different coffee brewing options
- Ceramic blades that last a long time
- Portable coffee grinder ideal for hiking, outdoor trips, and for backpacking
- No more power cords, batteries, or power needed
- Stainless steel lightweight design
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning
- A small window in the bottom collection jar to see the quality of ground coffee
- The coffee grind is not 100% consistent
- The plastic window inside the conical burr is not that sturdy
The JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is undoubtedly a very compact, attractive look and light hand coffee grinder that easily fits into your backpack. This is an affordable manual coffee grinding machine that every coffee lover would love to own.
The unit has four parts- the bottom collection jar, the top main body where the coffee beans are put, the lid, and the hand crack placed on top. If you want to taste different coffee varieties daily, buying the JavaPresse coffee grinder with 18 different coarseness settings is a very good idea.
It requires minimal effort from your end to get the desired coffee brew. The built-in window in the ground coffee collection jar indicates the amount of ground coffee.
The brushed aluminum casing gives it an attractive look and will add richness to your kitchen décor.
To understand how good and worthy the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is, it has to be compared with two other top-selling manual coffee grinders. The first coffee grinder chosen is the Premium Manual Coffee Grinder.
Its dimensions are 9.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches, and weigh 11.8 ounces, whereas the JavaPresse weighs just 1.8 x 1.8 x 7.5 inches, and its weight is just 9.4 ounces. This makes JavaPresse lightweight, sleek, and easy to carry in your travel bags.
Both manual grinders offer all other features, like 18 different click settings, ceramic burrs, conical style, etc.
The second coffee grinder is the Hario Skerton Ceramic Coffee Mill. The first main drawback is that it is not as sleek as the JavaPresse and is priced at about $10 more.
The bottom collection jar is made completely of glass, and there are chances for it to break if not handled properly. It is also big when compared to JavaPresse.
The JavaPresse manual coffee grinder, with its stainless steel design and sleek and stylish looks, is a very good option for anyone looking to have freshly brewed coffee in minutes. The unit easily fits in one’s hand because of its sleek design.
It offers 18 different coarseness settings to make any of your favorite brews like Espresso, Turkish, Cold Brew, etc. If you are looking for a small, compact, and affordable manual coffee grinder, there is no better choice than the JavaPresse manual.
With features like long-lasting ceramic conical burrs, adjustable grid selector, full control of the brew, no power cords, easy-to-use hand crank mechanism, 365 days guarantee, etc., the JavaPresse manual coffee grinder is a must for every home that has coffee lovers.Check Prices on Amazon