For Tasty Coffee Every Day Morning
Are you a coffee lover who loves to enjoy freshly brewed coffee every day? Do you want to own a machine that is sleek, attractive and can grind the coffee beans in a variety of ways to give you tasty and yummy coffee every single time?
Well, you do not have to look beyond the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder that is made using the highest grade stainless steel. This coffee mill gives you the option to have full control of the coarseness of the coffee grind.
Anyone who loves to grind coffee by hand and also love the pour-over brewing method would definitely fall in love this wonderful conical burr mill. This is a handy and lightweight coffee grinder that you can take with you when traveling.
The JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is very easy to use and clean and you also get an eyeball of the amount of coffee that you have ground.
What makes the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder one of the most preferred conical burr coffee grinding mills among coffee lovers are its attractive features.
- Inbuilt grind selector that can be adjusted to offer 18 different varieties of coffee coarseness to give you Spice grind, cold brew, French Press, Pour Over Drip, Turkish, Espresso, etc., perfectly
- Compact and portable coffee grinder that will easily fit in your travel bags
- Hand crank mechanism that is 90% less noisy when compared to electric coffee grinders
- Sleek and slim conical burr mill which is easy to hold in one hand
- Ceramic combo burrs that lasts 5 times more than the stainless steel blades
- Very simple and easy to use and is built for any coffee lover all over the world
- All-inclusive coffee grinding guide to make the brand of coffee you want
- 18 different coffee brewing options
- Ceramic blades that last a long time
- Portable coffee grinder ideal for hiking, outdoor trips and for backpacking
- No more power cords, batteries or power needed
- Stainless steel lightweight design
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning
- A small window in the bottom collection jar to see the quality of ground coffee
- The coffee grind is not 100% consistent
- The plastic window inside the conical burr is not that sturdy
The JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is no doubt a very compact, attractive look and light hand coffee grinder that easily fits into your backpacks. This is an affordable manual coffee grinding machine that every coffee lover would love to own.
The unit has 4 different parts- the bottom collection jar, the top main body where the coffee beans are put, the lid and the hand crack that is placed on top. If you have the urge to taste different coffee varieties every day, then buying the JavaPresse coffee grinder with 18 different coarseness settings is a very good idea.
It requires very minimal effort from your end to get the desired coffee brew. The built-in window in the ground coffee collection jar gives you an indication of the amount of coffee that has been ground.
The brushed aluminum casing gives it an attractive look and will add richness to your kitchen décor.
In order to get an idea of how good and worthy the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder, it has to be compared with two other top-selling manual coffee grinders. The first coffee grinder chosen is the Premium Manual Coffee Grinder.
Its dimensions are 9.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches and weighs 11.8 ounces whereas the JavaPresse weighs just 1.8 x 1.8 x 7.5 inches and its weight is just 9.4ounces. This makes JavaPresse lightweight, sleek and also very easy to carry in your travel
bags. All other features like 18 different click settings, ceramic burrs, conical style, etc., are all offered in both the manual grinders.
The second coffee grinder is the Hario Skerton Ceramic Coffee Mill. The first main drawback is that it is not as sleek like the JavaPresse and also is priced about $10 more.
The bottom collection jar is made completely of glass and there are chances for it to break if not handle properly. It is also big in size when compared to JavaPresse.
There is no doubt that the JavaPresse manual coffee grinder with its stainless steel design, sleek and stylish looks are a very good option for anyone looking to have fresh brewed coffee in minutes. The unit easily fits in one’s hand because of its sleek design.
It offers 18 different coarseness settings so that you can make any of your favorite brews like Espresso, Turkish, Cold Brew, etc. If you are looking for small, compact and affordable manual coffee grinder, then there is no better choice than the JavaPresse manual coffee grinder.
With features like long lasting ceramic conical burrs, adjustable grid selector, full control of the brew, no power cords, easy to use hand crank mechanism, 365 days guarantee, etc., the JavaPresse manual coffee grinder is a must for every home that has coffee lovers.