Get Consistent Coffee Grind Every Time
Do you want your morning coffee to taste fresh and be full of flavor? Are you looking to own a solid and sturdy coffee grinder that will help you brew different types of coffee every day in the morning to satisfy your coffee addiction?
One of the best manual coffee grinders that you can buy for your home and meet your camping or hiking needs is the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder. This unit comes with manual ceramic burr mill that ensures that the flavor, aroma, and taste of the coffee beans are locked in the ground coffee.
With this coffee grinder, you can make delicious coffee and also learn the art of making different coffee brews at home very easily. There are 15 different grind size settings offered on the grinder to help you make coffee grind for Espresso to French Press.
The impressive features that make the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder a must buy are given below.
- Handground manual coffee grinder makes sure that the user gets consistent grind every single time and the full flavor of the coffee is intact in the brew
- A see through hopper at the top that can hold up to 100 grams of coffee beans
- A quarter twist of the top cover will lock the machine in place so that the coffee beans will not spill out when the beans are ground
- There is a measurement mark on the side of the hopper for quick measurement of the number of coffee beans
- The aluminum handle is side mounted and hence ensures easy and quick mobility
- 40mm conical ceramic burr to ensure even crushing of the coffee beans to any size
- 15 different grind settings offered as a numbered ring to get the perfect grind for any brewing method
- Very consistent grind size
- Adjustment rings to choose the grind settings
- See through the hopper and collection jars
- Solid and sturdy construction
- Many parts to be cleaned and most of them are not dishwasher safe
- The handle is non removable
- Needs more space than other products
One of the best portable manual coffee grinders that you can buy for your home is the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder. It is a ceramic conical burr grinder that ensures that every bit of the ground coffee is full of flavor, richness, and taste.
This Handground manual coffee grinder makes sure that the flavors and the aromas locked inside every coffee bean are fully extracted. The use of ceramic burrs ensures that the flavor, aroma, and taste of the coffee are not lost when it is powdered.
With over 15 difference coarse settings, you can make any coffee from Espresso to pore over very easily. There is a marking ring on offer on the machine so that you can easily choose the coarse setting you want.
Set the ring in 1 and you get espresso grind, set the ring to 8 to produce French Press and so on. All in all the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder is a clear winner and a must for every household.
The Handground Precision Coffee Grinder has to be compared with two other entry level manual coffee grinders to understand the quality and performance characteristics of the grinder. The first coffee grinder taken for comparison is the Hario Skerton Ceramic coffee mill.
This coffee grinder has dimensions of 16 x 11 x 13 inches and weighs 1.2 pounds, whereas the Handground coffee grinder has dimensions of just 6 x 4 x 8.5 inches and weighs 1.7 pounds. Since the size of the Handground manual coffee grinder is less, it saves space on the kitchen countertops as well as the traveling bags.
The Handground’s coffee bean filling jars and the powder collection jar are both fully transparent and only the coffee powder collection jar is fully transparent with the Hario Skerton.
The Porlex Mini Stainless Steel Coffee Griner is the other product taken to compare with the Handground coffee grinder. This is a mini coffee grinder that can make 20 grams of coffee at one time.
It is not at all useful if there are more than 4 to5 people in a house who love coffee. The unit has a stainless steel casing outside and no see through window in the collection jar to see the amount of coffee powder collected.
By taking a look at the above comparison, it is clear that the Handground Precision Coffee Grinder is an attractive looking coffee grinder that has got the looks, features, and the style to make it a hot favorite among many coffee lovers.
The machine has a fully visible coffee grinder so that the user can actually see how much of coffee beans are there in the hopper and the amount of coffee grind is collected in the bottom jar.
It also has easy to change numbered ring settings to choose the type of coffee coarseness you want. There are 15 different coarse settings on the ring and making Espresso or pour over or cold brew coffee grind can be done in a matter of minutes.
With features like ceramic conical burr mill, 100 grams hopper capacity, consistent grind and easy to use options, the Handground Precision Coffee grinder is a must have in every home.